Wine and Cava Tour in Penedès (Barcelona)
Our 4-day wine & cava tour provides a perfect way to escape the big city and discover the beautiful scenic wine country, El Penedès – one of the most renowned wine and cava regions in Spain.
We offer carefully designed itineraries that combine local wines, gastronomy and culture, with the best local enology guides. This trip includes a terrain tour through the vineyards with an adapted SUV, a “make your own wine” experience, as well as a visit to one of the most famous cava factories in Spain.
This, together with excellent accommodation at a unique rural hotel is just one of the highlights of the experiences we provide on this unique 4-day wine & cava package.
Discover the wine and cava culture!
Wine & Cava Experience
Our experience includes:
- A terrain tour through the vineyards with an adapted SUV (4×4)
- “Make your own wine” experience
- Visit of local family wineries
- Typical Catalan food at different luxury restaurants (throughout the 4 days)
- Cava factory visit
- Chocolate factory visit
- Visiting different vineyards
- Wine tasting (throughout the 4 days)
- Accommodation for 2 nights (3 days)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the towns outside Barcelona
Points of interest:
- Sagrada Familia
- Wine bodega in Barcelona
- Wine region of El Penedès, home of Catalan wines (throughout the 4 days)
- Family run wineries and vineyards
- Cava factory
- Chocolate factory
- The town of Sant Sadurni d’Anoia
- The town of Gratallops
Our experience does not include:
- Accommodation in the city of Barcelona
- Extra meals (outside of breakfast, lunch and dinner when specified)
Minimum 8 pax.