Special Tour for First Timers in Barcelona
Barcelona – so much to see but so little time!
On our 3-day tour, you won’t miss out on the best parts of the city! Discovering the Gothic quarter, we will take you through the medieval times of Barcelona, as well as all the masterpieces of the Modernism era, where Gaudí’s and other renowned architects’ extraordinary work shine throughout the city!
You will also become a wine connoisseur, enjoying a variety of wines at a Catalan wine tasting cellar. Furthermore, on a day trip to Montserrat, you will discover an ancient monastery and a mountainous landscape with strange rock formations unlike anywhere else in the world. And last but not least – we won’t let you go without learning how to make a local dish in our traditional Spanish cooking workshop, where you will gain hands-on experience and culinary skills, with fresh ingredients from the famous Santa Caterina market!
Meeting point: Plaça Catalunya – Barcelona
Duration: 3 days
Minimum: 5 pax
Discover Barcelona on a 3-Day Tour!
First Timers in Barcelona
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Familia temple
- Learn about Catalan and Spanish local wines
- Taste delicious regional wines and tapas
- Day trip to Montserrat and discover an ancient monastery
- Tour though the modernist era of Barcelona
- Visit Barcelona’s Medieval and Renaissance sites
- Cooking class
Points of interest:
- Sagrada Familia
- Wine bodega in Barcelona
- Cathedral of Barcelona
- Casa Batlló
- La Pedrera
- Montserrat Monastery
- Cooking workshop “Sent Soví”
- Hospital Sant Pau
- Santa Maria del Mar Church
- Plaça del Rei