El Born, one of the most charming neighborhoods in Barcelona
On this route you will discover the aromas, colors and flavors of four different regions from Spain. Enjoy typical traditional tapas selected especially for you. Visit the beautiful “Palau de la Música Catalana”, a concert hall designed by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner. In addition, you will discover a gothic church from the XIV century, Santa Maria del Mar. The sea once lapped at the foot of this Gothic Basilica back in medieval times before Barcelona’s expansion, thus its name, Saint Mary of the Sea.
Having passed the church you’ll come across Passeig del Born. This is the heart and soul of the Born area, where events are often held and people can be found relaxing under the shade of the trees. Join us on our 2.5-hour tour and discover one of Barcelona’s most famous and beautiful districts, El Born.
Our experience includes:
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour of the Born district
- Typical tapas from 3 different regions in Spain
- Pintxos from the Basque Country
Points of interest:
- Arc de triomf
- Palau de la Musica Catalana
- Mercat de la Santa Caterina – Local food market
- Picasso Museum
- Mercat Princesa – Local food market
- Born CCM – Cultural & Memorial Center
- Basilica Santa María del Mar
- Passeig del Born
* If you want to reserve a date that is not available, contact us here.
Meeting point: Arc de triomf – Barcelona
Hours: 13:00 – 15:30
Duration: 2.5 hours