3-Day wheelchair accessible tour in Barcelona
On our wheelchair accessible package we will take you through all the essential sites of the city. The medieval times of Barcelona, as well as all the masterpieces of the Modernism era, where Gaudí’s and other renowned architects’ extraordinary work shine throughout the city. Fast track entrance to Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, explore Barcelona’s most-visited landmark on this fully-accessible tour!
You will also become a wine connoisseur, enjoying a variety of wines at a Catalan wine tasting cellar. Furthermore, on this accessible tour we include a day trip to Montserrat, where you will discover an ancient monastery and a mountainous landscape with strange rock formations unlike anywhere else in the world.
With our accessible van we will bring you to the beautiful green hilltop of Barcelona, Montjuïc, where you will experience some of the most breathtaking views of the city, while enjoying many of Barcelona’s most iconic landmarks. Experience the seaside neighborhood of La Barceloneta, located in the fishing district, this is one of Barcelona’s oldest and most loved beaches. We will guide you through its narrow back streets, where there is still an old village feel to the place and fully-accessible for disabled visitors.
Discover Barcelona without barriers
Wheelchair Friendly Package
For 2-3 Persons: 949 € per person
For 4-6 Persons: 602 € per person
For 7-8 Persons: 454 € per person
For 9-10 Persons: 410 € per person
This 3-day accessible programme includes :
- Accessible Van transportation during the whole 3 days
- Meals and drinks when mentioned
- Local tour guide throughout the whole 3 days
- Fast access to the Sagrada Familia temple
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Familia with guided visit
- Learn about Catalan and Spanish local wines
- Taste delicious regional wines and tapas
- Day trip to Montserrat and discover an ancient monastery
- Discover the magical hilltop of Montjuïc
- Tour though the modernist era of Barcelona
- Visit Barcelona’s Medieval and Renaissance sites
- Experience the seaside neighborhood of La Barceloneta
- Lunch through the 3 days